Temptation

I've tempted myself.

On Friday:
I arrived at work and my coworker has a massive chocolate bunny leftover from Easter on her desk.  About once an hour we talked about it.

My home-baked Passover treats are still in the office and since I've had them before, I know how delicious they are.

I sat in a 1.5 hour meeting and was the only one not eating a classic NY bagel with cream cheese and/or peanut M&Ms.

I went to lunch with my team for "bonding".  My coworkers ate a cheeseburger with bacon, a chicken club sandwich, and a tuna burger.  And fries.  Crispy fries.  They looked delectable.

Juice and Colors
Colors!

On Saturday:
I went to Smorgasburg.  This food mecca is filled with things I really love.  Tacos, ice cream, Blue Bottle Coffee, lobster rolls, cheese, you name it!  Luckily, it was a gorgeous day and I had a fine time just taking in the scenery.  Also, you can say I "cheated" because I drank coconut juice from a coconut, but I just substituted that for a JP juice.  Sue me!

Meat + Bread. Not juice.

I also pampered myself with a massage, a (lose your eyes if you may be grossed out...) colonic, and 2 session in a sauna.  Not so bad.

But maybe because of all this, last night I had a dream I ate one of those mega Hershey's Kisses.  I don't even like milk chocolate (except in the form of peanut M&Ms).

This morning, Day 7, I feel fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)