Why Taco when you can Tostada?

I really love tacos.  The soft corn tortilla, the warm and flavorful meat, the endless options of "toppings" -- cilantro, onion, guacamole, salsa, pomegranate seeds, mustard (yes, try the Short-Rib Pastrami taco at Empellon Cocina), 

Sometimes, when I want to spice things up, I order Tostadas.  It's a completely different experience.  Crispy. Slightly messy.  Usually with beans, guac, and/or sour cream.

Well, today I discovered (via Instagram and The Infatuation), Taqueria Diana.  When you first open their website and the menu page, it looks like they only serve chicken and tostadas.  I got really really excited.  A place with only tostadas?! That's like a Taqueria revolution.

Quickly came to realize that their menu contains more than that, but I'm excited to go and try their tostadas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)