Slacking.

I've been slacking.  On blog posting and taco eating.  I'm embarrassed to even boast that I have a blog about taco-ish things.

Today I received an email.


3 Taco Shops to know.  I know 1.  Empellon al Pastor opened recently and comes from the amazing line of Empellon Taqueria and Empellon Cocina.  I know it, but I've never been.  And the others?  Maybe I have heard them mentioned once before, but really they all sounded pretty new.  

And I call myself a taco blogger.  Sheesh.

Well, clearly this needs to be remedied in the upcoming months and what better way to spend my November and December than eating tacos?

But check out this guide, because everything looks way delicious. 
http://www.insidehook.com/table-stakes-october-2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)