Boozey Brunch

Agave
140 7th Ave South
NYC

What is better than a boozey brunch on a cold rainy Sunday?  Not much.  Today I went to Agave in the West Village for a delicious brunch with my old high school friends.  We all made the trek (immediately the furthest distance was the UWS, but more abstractly it was London) for a wonderful experience at Agave.  I have had this place on my list of restaurants to try for a long time and I was not disappointed.  For $24.95 you get bottomless mimosas/wine/sangria/margaritas and a delectable brunch entree.  I opted for the Southwestern Eggs Benedict (no English muffin).  Poached eggs, tomato, avocado, chipotle hollandaise sauce.  YUM!  The eggs definitely needed salt (and an extra kick with some Cholula), but I left agave feeling satisfied.  And the margaritas are delicious and strong.  Nothing wrong with that.

I'll be back to test out the dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)