Great things about May

May is off to a great start.

green juice
Sunshine.
In honor of May Day, I think it is of utmost importance to highlight some great things about May.

According to Big Daddy's, May is National Burger Month!
Makes sense that the month that welcomes in summer with memorial Day Weekend BBQs should be devoted to the infamous hamburger.

This got me thinking...what else is May?

Memorial Day Weekend

Cinco de Mayo 
(See my previous post for more about my love of this day)

Celiac Awareness Month 
(Yay! Gluten Free!!)

National Bike Month

National Salad Month
(Yum.)

Brother's and Sister's day (May 2)
(Hi sis!)

Lost Sock Memorial Day (May 9th)
(I have a lot of these)

Mother's Day 
(no offense to the Fathers out there)

These are hilarious! Want more?

If you are starting to like May as much as I am, why not hedge your bets and try and WIN a trip to MEXICO.  Oh, did I mention it is an 8 day food tour?? Thanks, Blood, Sweat, and Cheers


To top it all off, my May Horoscopes via Refinery 29 said:
"With the radiant sun in this wellness-focused zone through May 20, you're suddenly the first one at CrossFit class or jockeying for juice at the cold-press bar. "
JUICE BAR!  The Zodiacs know.

May is going to be a fantastic month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)