isms

I have lots of isms.  Well, really they are my life theories that I try and phrase succinctly.  Yes, my tell-tale sayings or phrases that describe a situation.  That is an ism.

When George Bush was President and said some silly things they were coined Bushisms.

I want to coin MayDayisms.  I have lots of philosophies on life that I believe others deserve to hear.   I have been thinking about devoting an entirely new blog to my MayDayisms and musings.  I muse a lot.

Thanks to Google for these 2 very helpful factoids about isms:



Pretty interesting that the use of "ism" has increased in the past 60 or so years.  Can everyone have their own type of ism?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)