Never Again

Taco House
178 Church St.
New York, NY

The Taco House is a fast-food-Chinese-restaurant-turned-taqueria. Not a good combination. I took a chance at The Taco House. Fooled by the letter posted in the storefront window by a customer praising the service and food quality, and compelled by an intense taco craving, I settled for a Taco House lunch on Wednesday. I wish I had curbed my craving one more day.

The chicken was dry and much too salty. The hard taco shell (I should have known that having only hard taco shells was a bad sign) was stale. The tomato and lettuce did not improve the situation; they made the stale shell into a soggy mess. I could continue describing the horrendous taco, however I will spare myself the memory. My hunger pushed me through to finish the taco, but not with pleasure.

And the guacamole was far from the proper shade of green.

DO NOT eat at Taco House. I do not know if they have any loyal customers, but I will not be one of them.

Perhaps the burritos are better? I do not care to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)