Two Useful Taco Tools

Today is National Margarita Day*.  It's also Tuesday ergo Taco Tuesday.  What a delightful combination.

I feel like I have not been OUT for tacos in ages.  So I started scoping the interwebs for the latest and greatest NYC tacos.  The Infatuation sent me to Zagat's list of 38 delicious NY tacos (helpful tool #1) and after perusing their page, I clicked through to helpful tool #2.

Best NYC Tacos By Type

BY TYPE.  Brilliant.  Sometimes you're really craving that chicken taco and beef or pork won't cut it.  Alas, your problems are solved.  Have a nice life.

I also like this because most taco places offer multiple types of tacos and how can you really compare a veggie taco to a fish taco?  You're right, you cannot. So, keep things consistent and launch an adventure to eat all chorizo tacos next time you plan a taco tour.

Buen provecho.


*Where do people come up with these?  Who makes them "official"?  Why am I so obsessed with them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

2. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)

1. A Taco Tour (in Three Parts)