Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weird Dreams

Last night I had a very weird dream.  It was kind of a nightmare.

The details are fuzzy, but I ate a lot of bread (not gluten-free!) and olive oil and avocado and chocolate...or was it ice cream?  Either way, I went crazy over this food and realized after eating it all that I was supposed to be doing an extended cleanse.

This morning, I woke up and felt oddly full.

I knew that over the course of this extended cleanse I'd notice some changes to my emotions and my general interactions with the world, but this is just plain weird.  It's only been two days!

I laughed it off and embarked on Day 3.  Tomorrow will be the real challenge as I start to get into my longest cleanse duration ever!  I'm pumped.

No more juice!

Day 3 menu (so far...)
-1/2 Fountain of Youth
-Vital Force Probiotic "yogurt"
-Gravity

I bought Sweet Potato Pie and MILF to try today or tomorrow!

I will note that I've been struggling to finish all 6 juices in a day.  I feel very full and don't feel the need to keep drinking.  Will it catch up with me?  I'm curious to see if one day I'm ravenous!